Unfortunately there was a nasty crashing bug that snuck into the Line/Curve tool in the 4.0.7 release earlier today. So, here’s a 4.0.8 update with the fix.
As usual, you can download the update directly from the website, or you can use the built-in updater via Settings –> Updates –> Check Now.
Here’s the official, and very brief, changelog for 4.0.8:
- Fixed: The Line/Curve tool was crashing when drawing vertical lines of particular lengths.
As for 4.0.7, it has its own blog post, but here is its changelog for convenience:
- Changed: .NET Framework 4.6 is now required, and will be installed if necessary
- New: Swedish translation
- Fixed: Title bar now uses the Windows 10 accent color
- Fixed: Floating windows were not remembering their locations on some non-English systems
- Improved: Performance of “committing” (finishing) is now up to 10x faster, which greatly improves responsivness for…
View original post 222 more words